Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What to Wear

I have never been a fashionista. When it comes to clothing, I stick with the basics. I'm not good at mixing colors and prints. I'm not up on all the latest trends. Now that I'm losing weight I've decided I want to improve my wardrobe too.

One of my favorite things to do is look for ideas on Pinterest. The other day I found an outfit and looked at the blog it originated from. The blog is called J's Everyday Fashion. This lady is incredible! She creates outfits for the everyday woman on a budget. She finds outfits from celebrities, magazines, etc. and recreates them with items anyone can find. She posts the original picture along with herself in the outfit she created. She also gives information about each piece she is wearing and links to similar items so you can recreate the look yourself.

Let me just say, this is one of my new favorite blogs! There are ideas I would have never thought of. It's great to have one place to go for inspiration. Check it out when you get a chance! Where do you get wardrobe inspiration from?

No comments:

Post a Comment